Testosterone, the hormone produced by the testicle is often perceived as the epitome of ‘manhood,’ and attributed with mythical powers. It is the catalyst behind that ambitious alpha-mindset or the ever surging libido levels. Sadly many men fall short of this all important hormone which can cause mild to critical issues in their body and psyche.
For acute cases, doctors prescribe testosterone booster in appropriate dosage. However, a number of smart and natural ways has been identified which can boost the T-levels in the body naturally and safely:
- Studies have proved that shedding extra flab from the body triggers the production of the testosterone in the body thus increasing its level in the body to the expected benchmark.
- Studies have shown that an adequate and optimum sleep exhibits a strong correlation to better testosterone levels. Men who cut on their sleep, invariable cut on their testosterone levels.
- Consuming the right diet can naturally boost the testosterone production. Vegetables rich in indole-3-carbin like bokchoy, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, kohlrabi, mustard etc.; meat, healthy fats like in dairy, avocados, olive oil, nuts, flax seeds etc are especially recommended. Simultaneously cutting down on alcohol intake especially the beer is known to optimize the testosterone levels.
- Indulging in short intense exercise sessions in combination with intermittent fasting have shown fantastic results in boosting the testosterone levels. Exercise sessions beyond 45 minutes are not recommended as they cause the elevation of the cortisol level in the body which is a natural testosterone production inhibitor. Moreover specific exercises should be selected as many exercises can actually inhibit the testosterone production. Research has shown that exercises which target the larger muscle groups cause the testosterone levels to rise in the body.
- Contrary to common myth, practicing meditation boosts the T-levels in the body.
- A natural and obvious conclusion, indulging oneself in higher volume of sex increases the testosterone level. Having regular sex is a top recommended key to a healthy life.
Incorporating little conscious changes in the lifestyle can kick the bodies to auto rectify the testosterone production and their levels in the body to facilitate any man to lead that alpha life.